Wednesday 8 September 2010

Update

Hi peeps,

Just a quick update, I've been spending the last while on a few personal projects as you might well have guessed from my last post. Anyway I was asked to do some rigging for a friends animation so I've been concentrating on that. Due to confidentiality I can't really disclose the project, although as far as I'm aware it's being created mainly for his own portfolio.

I feel there are many positive aspects for accepting this project; it helps me further develop my Maya skills, gets me working as part of another team and above all it's something fill the time while I seek full time employment.

Anyway that's enough blethering for one day. I'm off to Amsterdam tomorrow to attend the IBC, an international convention featuring many high profile software developers. The lengths we go to to find work :P

Thanks

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment